Friday, May 22, 2009

Taking the long road home..

Where to start? Well yesterday after a wonderful nights sleep we got back into the car again and headed out to Peggy's Cove. What an absolutly breathtaking sight! We walked around and took pictures for the longest time! Josh didn't even complain about me taking too long to get the shots I was looking for!Thanks baby!
After taking in all the sights at Peggy's cove we headed to Tantilion to pick up provisions for our camping excursion.
We then drove back in the direction of Peggy's Cove to find a campsite for the night. We found a cute little place right by the water in Glen Margaret. It was nice but too many bugs!!
We quickly put together our campsite so as not to get eaten alive. I put together nice beds in the tent as Josh cooked us some yummy steaks on the little BBQ we put together. Dinner was wonderful and Josh being the outdoorsman he is, made a great fire that seemed to keep the bugs further away.So proud of you!
In the morning we showered in a scary shower at the site..bugs..eww.. Soon after we packed up all our belongings and hit the road.
We then headed in the direction of Pictu, a very cute small town wher we had a nice visit with one of my oldest friends of all time Melissa. It was really nice to catch up and to see that she has done so good for herself..Proud of you girl!
I just realized that since I have been so tardy keeping up with the amount of blogs Josh is putting out here I had neglected to mention that the day before we made a stop in Oromocto, New Brunswick at the Shopper's to see some of the old staff I worked with. Not very many people are left or were working but it was very nice to see those of you who were!!!
At present we are driving through New Brunswick,,where if I'm good and if we make it early enough we might stop in at the Jungle Jim's where I used to work for some chicken wings!!!
I will end it here for now...
TA TA FOR NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment