Saturday, May 23, 2009

C'est tres bien...

Presently we are driving through Quebec, just outside of Montreal. The weather has been pretty good. Come to think of it I don't think we saw a drop of rain the whole week.YAY FOR GOOD WEATHER!!
Nothing much to say this time around besides that I have really enjoyed the week. There is nothing that compares to relaxing time away with the one you love.
The only thing to complain about now is the bug bites that are only now starting to appear from our camping experience. SCRATCH...
Well I'm starting to get a bit drowsy..nap time?? Love ya babe!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your pictures. I've never been out east. The bugs are bad back here too. So glad you survived the trip and each other! Must be true love!! Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon! I too am glad we survived each other...lol!! As for the true love thing...you may just have something there!!
    xoxoxo
    Josie

    ReplyDelete