Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mr. Lube, right before my eyes...

I am currently sitting here in the hot sun of peterborough awaiting my car's oil change.

Court went okay this morning, the prosecutor couldn't dismiss the charge as I had an expired sticker that was far beyond exception. He was a really nice guy though, he lowered the fine to just 80 dollars all in, so I was still happy with the result.

Josie is at her friends place right now, I figured she'd have more fun there than sitting here listening to the clicks of my blackberry buttons.

Everytime I get an oil change I feel as though my car is brand new, I should probably get it done more often.

A big shout out to my Aunt Sharon, who is following our adventure through this site. We hope you all continue to follow us as we begin the long voyage rather soon.

Final thought - the Jay's take on the Red Sox tonight, I hope I can find a station that broadcasts it.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment