Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's 6am, so tired...

I just realized that I have the ability to post using my blackberry, I am not the techie that people give me credit for so this post may not be the colour I will usually post in.

It's now 6am, Tuesday, while the world prepares to head back to work after a beautiful May 2-4 weekend, Josie and I are getting ready to hit the road to Newmarket.

I'm a bit nervous about this court thing this morning, even though it's only a small ticket that means nothing, paranoia is my specialty.

It's a beautiful morning here in downtown Toronto, I can actually hear the birds chirping down below and the warm sun breathing new life across the landscape of this metropolis. I hope this weather holds up, I'm sure it will.

Anyways, enjoy your Tuesday, we'll post again sometime soon.

Josh

1 comment:

  1. good luck in court! stay safe..good job posting on your blackberry Love ya Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete