Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good friends Good times!

So we have survived the morning at traffic court as Josh already mentioned...So much fun..sarcasim. But all jokes aside the day has actually gotten off to a good start. The weather has been great so far,fingers crossed that it will stay that way. Great tunes courtesy of many hours in front of the computer putting together the perfect compilations! Also we haven't hurt eachother yet..which I take as a good sign!
We just left Peterborough. :(
Had a wonderful visit with my dear friend Chrystal, her boyfriend Wendel and her adorable little man WHO IS SO GROWN UP AND WALKING!!! It had been so long..so long that I just dropped off the Christmas presents that have been occupying closet space in our small room...Shout out to. Chrystal and the memory of the grandma sweater that you are obviously still harbouring hard feelings over..LOL!!
Well I fear that Josh is feeling neglected as I sit here typing on this rediculously small blackberry keyboard..aragh...So I will end it here for now...
BYE BYE DEAR FRIENDS!!!!
Xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment